2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
- What is your biggest life goal? To be happy. Ultimately, that’s the plan.
- What are 3 things you always carry with you? My moleskine, a camera of some kind, a song in my heart.
- What is the one place you really want to visit? Hawaii. Always has been.
- What is your comfort food? Dark chocolate.
- What made you smile today? Internet memes like this one:
- What’s your favorite song right now? The Quest by Ballyhoo. Sometimes, in the car, I’ll put it on ‘repeat’ and sing along over and over.
- What’s your favorite part of the day? The evening, when it’s cool out and the sounds of the night come to life.
- What do you to relax? What is that? Re-lax? Heh, well when I get the chance to relax, I try to do as little as possible. Music is usually involved in one way or another. Listening to it, playing it, or going out to catch a live show.
- What motivates you? My stubbornness.
- What’s your favorite drink? Are we talking in general, flavoured, or alcoholic? What I drink most often is water. I do enjoy a good cup of coffee or tea on occasion. As far as liquor goes, I like me a good whiskey.
- How would you summarize yesterday in one word. Long.
- What fear would you like to conquer? The fear that I’ll pass my days with nothing to show for them.
- What are you obsessing about? How I’m doing in school. I’m burnt out and it worries me because I don’t want my grades to suffer.
Okay, now I have to come up with 11 questions ….
- What one ‘need’ and one ‘want’ will you strive to achieve in the next twelve months?
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
- What three words would you use to describe the last three months of your life?
- What makes you weird/interesting/different?
- If you could do it all over again, would you change anything?
- What small act of kindness were you once shown that you will never forget?
- If you were forced to eliminate every physical possession from your life with the exception of what could fit into a single backpack, what would you put in it?
- What have you read online recently that inspired you?
- If you could take a single photograph of your life, what would it look like?
- What are you most grateful for?
- What is the simplest truth you can express in words?
And now, my 11 people to tag…
And ladies, if you will, please link your response to my comments section below, because I don’t want to miss your answers. 😀 And others reading this, if you’d like to answer any of the above questions, please do so; I’d love to hear from you. Have fun! ♥